Building a transportation and mobility network following latest technological innovations and providing smart services and easy accessibility to all segments of society efficiently and effectively in step with best regional and global standards and practices.
The sustainable development of our country in all its aspects, whether human, economic or social, reflects the stated aims and objectives of our political leadership, led by the wise vision of His Highness Sheikh Tamim Bin Hamad Al Thani, Emir of Qatar.
The establishment of the Ministry of Transport and its mandates in accordance with Amiri Decision No. 57 of 2021 is an expression of the goals that we all seek for our State in line with Qatar National Vision 2030. The Ministry confirms its commitment to hard and diligent work through projects and programs that aim to build a land, maritime and aviation transportation system.
Delivering safe, integrated and environment-friendly transportation and mobility system that keeps pace with urban and population growths, improves social life, reinforces environmental sustainability, and supports economic growth to achieve national development requirements.
- Institutional Excellence: Deploying highest world institutional performance standards
- Creativity in Planning: Embracing & empowering organizational innovation
- Accuracy in Implementation: Monitoring performance, measuring indicators & regularly reporting to decision makers
- Transparency and Participation: Publishing organizational policies and processes & involving staff in decision-making
- Continuous Improvement: Continual review of strategies, plans and processes & applying corrective actions
- Collaboration with Partners: Involving partners and stakeholders in all relevant processes and services
- Aiming to Fulfill Citizens’ Aspirations: Employing customer and citizen satisfaction measurement as a fundamental component in all the services MOT provides, and improving the services based on their aspirations